For 40 years Mutuaide has been committed to providing its private and corporate customers with the best services possible, helping them face the vagaries of life, from the everyday to the most extreme situations.
Ever more digital, ever more connected
in order to remain reliable and efficient at all times, even in the most critical situations
Home assistance webapp
An innovative service that optimises and digitalises the health assistance customer journey through a web app
The mobility assistance app.
Quick access to your assistance services. Every time you call you are identified and geo-located 24/7.
Roadside assistance webaap
Improves the customer experience at the time of the incident by facilitating geolocation and real-time access to services on their mobile.
Implement a responsible employer policy
Put quality of working life at the heart of the company’s concerns
Strengthen managerial values of proximity and support
Encourage employees to express themselves directly and foster collaborative work
Develop internal communications
Promote our values of mutual support and diversity
Act as a responsible and sustainable partner
- Renew our quality commitment, notably through ISO certification
- Renew our Ecovadis application (CSR ranking)
- Develop direct distribution
Contribute to civil progress
- Develop partnerships with local associations and sheltered workshops
- Take part in solidarity actions
Take action to protect the environment
- Reduce our direct environmental footprint
- Encourage responsible behaviour
- Put in place and monitor our Company Mobility Plan: measures to optimise travel in connection with our activities
A standard establishing quality management requirements for greater efficiency and customer satisfaction