Certified since 2001 (ISO 9001:2015 since 2017) and with its quality system seen as one of the major pillars of its corporate culture, Mutuaide is committed to quality assurance of its services (24/7/365) and aims at constantly improving customer satisfaction while staying financially sustainable. Three perennial principles underlie the force of Mutuaide Assistance :
- Involvement of the entire staff and all departments with the quality management system.
- Another historically fundamental pillar are our resources perfectly adapted to the job of an assistance provider which dwells on high proactivity and responsiveness to satisfy one’s customers.
- Ever-adapting organization allowing to cope with market constraints and meet the ever-changing customer expectations.
This is why we deemed it essential to have our operational performance validated by an independent entity (BVC) and all our activities certified by an indisputable ISO 9001:2015 which applies to :
- Roadside assistance
- Assistance to travelers in France and abroad
- Home assistance
- Human services
- Rerouting of phone calls
- Design, development and maintenance of individual and asset protection solutions
In its constant quest for efficiency and quality Mutuaide Assistance and its customers can count on the company’s financial stability and its vibrant parent group Groupama.